Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I luv my hippo!!
Omgosh! Its been forever since I blogged and I promise to try my besties to keep on truckin! I just get so sidetracked by...Oh whats that!? Shiny! Just kiddin! So let me catches u up on my life! First off, I found my forever family <3 My mom and dad jus got married the other night! And yours truly did the wedding setup :)) It was soooooo much fun! My mom is Brigitte Galacia and my Daddy is Deimos Endrizzi! I have two of the COOLEST sissy's ever, Nara and Alannah <3 I couldn't be any happier! Our parents just got us a big piece of land and we have the most beautifulist house ever!! I'm postin pics cuz I'm waitin on my nails to dry!

Huggles,

Aimee
Listen to tunes in my room :))

My campy stuff, awards and my BFF's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright And the Oscar Goes Too... 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .