Wednesday, July 14, 2010

At... C-A-M-P!!

Man.. I am SOOOOOOOOOO slows at Bloggin.. and Plurkin... what is goin on with me?! Oh thats right! I jus got back from RL vaca and Im still recoupin lol. But, I'm in my 4th day of CAMP and haven't shared ANY pictures yet!!!! Or stories! OHMYGOODNESS.. Im the worst bloggin 8 year old out there! :O

For starters, camp RAWKS.. i mean seriously!!! I'm in Cabin 4, we're the Surfer Girls and I couldn't be ANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY happier!!!! I mean its just awesome possum to the max times pie square route of 4! I'm postin some picy's of my campbunk that I'm IN LUV with!! More comin later, I promise!!!!!


Huggles, Aimee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright And the Oscar Goes Too... 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .